• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Vortex Razor 12x50 HD bnib $980 obo

Codyhuntsaz

I purchased these brand new from Cabelas on November 3rd. I used a gift card to purchase so if I return them I will get a gift card back, I would rather have the cash. So I will take the hit, my loss is your gain. These are brand new in the box, have never left my house. Never been mounted on a tripod. Only looked through in my backyard. Asking $980 OBO. Save yourself $150 bucks and buy these. They were $1,127 after tax. They will come with everything you get when purchased new. Can meet locally in the Phoenix area, maybe the Payson area too. If you need them shipped add $20. I can accept paypal for payment, but prefer cash. Message me on here or my cell Cody 602-999-7684. Couldn't get pix to load, text me for pix.

Last edited:
So you have razor hd's , swarovskis's on the way to your house ( the 10x42's) in the mail currently , and you are selling euro hd 12x50's as well. And they all have just been looked at inside your house and never used?

So you have razor hd's , swarovskis's on the way to your house ( the 10x42's) in the mail currently , and you are selling euro hd 12x50's as well. And they all have just been looked at inside your house and never used?

Correct.....i ended up returning the 12x50 euro hd's To Cabelas because one of the seams was separating, that's how i got the gift card (no receipt, bought them on eBay) and bought the razors with the Cabelas gift card. Then i got a smoking deal on the Swarovski's, got them last Friday and that's why I'm getting rid of the razors, but because the razors were purchased with a gift card Cabelas will only give me a gift card back so I'd rather take a small hit sell and them.

Last edited: