• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Vortex hs lr & nikon buckmaster

Status
Not open for further replies.

d500lnn

Have couple scopes I'd like to sell.

1st is a Nikon Buckmaster (not the II) it's a 4.5-14x40 side focus with BDC reticle. $200

2nd is a Vortex HS LR 4-16x44. Great scope. Everything from factory and never even opened the paper on sunshade, zero stop shims or lapel pin. Warranty card, and cleaning cloth is in box. Didn't have a scratch until I put a small scratch on the bottom of front bell taking it off the rifle(not happy about that). $500

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    125.6 KB · Views: 5
Interested in a partial trade for a leupold vx3 3.5-10x40?

Have couple scopes I'd like to sell.

1st is a Nikon Buckmaster (not the II) it's a 4.5-14x40 side focus with BDC reticle. $200

2nd is a Vortex HS LR 4-16x44. Great scope. Everything from factory and never even opened the paper on sunshade, zero stop shims or lapel pin. Warranty card, and cleaning cloth is in box. Didn't have a scratch until I put a small scratch on the bottom of front bell taking it off the rifle(not happy about that). $500

I'm scope heavy right now. Very scope heavy. Just trying to sell a couple I don't or probably won't use.

I would consider a trade for a Model 70 long action McMillan with 2 piece bottom metal.

Bump up

Dead Hold BDC on vortex

BDC reticle on Nikon. PS Its only been mounted on an A-Bolt 22 and I don't recall ever using it.

Would trade one or both scopes for a 30mm LPS, VX6, VX3, consider other German or Austrian optics. Can add cash for the right scope.

Status
Not open for further replies.