• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Vortex Crossfire 1.5-4x32 V-Plex Riflescope only $54.99

gr8fuldoug

Official LRH Sponsor
clbanner120710.gif

vortexlogo.gif

vortexcrossfire1-4x32.jpg
vortexcrossfire1-4x32_starburst.gif

Vortex Crossfire 1.5-4x32 V-Plex @ only $54.99

We just uncovered a few of these scopes as well as a couple of the Vortex Crossfire 4x32 Rimfire V-Plex riflescopes. Your choice @ only $54.99 while our supply lasts. These are new scopes that we "happened across" and want to pass this great buy along to you.

Vortex Crossfire 1.5-4x32 V-Plex @ only $54.99

Only one thing separates you from the fray of wannabe trophy hunters.
A trophy. But that's okay. We can help with that. That's right, you can make big things happen when you take aim behind the Vortex Crossfire riflescope. Built to exceed the performance standards of similarly-priced riflescopes, the Crossfire riflescope is standing by – ready and more than willing to assist you with filling that tag.
Shockproofing starts with solid, one-piece aluminum alloy construction and ends up with outstanding strength and ruggedness.
Waterproofing and fog proofing features neutral-pressure nitrogen purging for optics that will withstand the elements at any elevation.
Fully multi-coated optics deliver edge-to-edge clarity for the details you need when taking aim.
1.5-4x32 riflescope is ideal for Big Game, Turkey, Muzzleloader, Slug, Brush, and Dangerous Game hunting.
V-Plex reticle is the single best all-purpose hunting reticle intended for a wide variety of hunting applications.

Please feel free to call Doug or Neil @ 212-753-5128 to place an order or to discuss these or other scopes.

As a side note, I have just opened up an Offshore Fisherman Supply Tackle Shop, Pelagic Outfitters with my buddy Chris. Here is a link to the Pelagic Outfitters Web Site .
Have no concerns, I'm still going to be here @ Camera Land and Chris will be manning Pelagic Outfitters. I will be there on my days off (of course the days I am not out fishing). Please feel free to call Chris @ 631-225-TUNA with any questions on salt water fishing.

pelagic_728_1_FLP.gif