• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Vortex 6-24x50 PST FFP Milrad

Mac bailey

Vortex Viper PST scope for sale. It is the FFP in Milrad. In excellent condition. Comes with box, papers, sunshade, shims, and $150 set of scope rings. It has been used very little and has been on my back up rifle. I can take some photos tonight and email to interested parties.

$850 shipped...

Call or text me at 715-207-8932

Last edited:
Would like to move this I have my new Bushnell ERS 3.5-21 in. First person with $725 for scope only, TYD.

Mac:
I would like to place the scope on hold with you pending inspection of a picture or two and reticle info.

Thank you.
Casey Albert

I am attaching images, the reticle is the ebr1.

There are two small marks on the scope one very small one on the front under side and one on the eye piece also on the under side. I have circled both.

Attachments

• IMG_2142.jpg
    IMG_2142.jpg
    147.2 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_2146.jpg
    IMG_2146.jpg
    126.4 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_2152.jpg
    IMG_2152.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_2145.jpg
    IMG_2145.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_2147.jpg
    IMG_2147.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 12
Morning Mac:

I guess I should have asked, how old is the scope? It appears that the paint dings are extremely minor, any idea how they occurred?

Any glass scratches whatsoever?

Thank you very much for these pictures!
I'll reply asap.

Casey

The scope is less than 18 months old. The couple of dings are minor and I have not idea how they happen. The gun it was on is used in target shooting and comes from my safe to a case then the shooting bench and back. Never hunted with or been in the woods or field. No scratches on lens etc. It has served me well and I still have one more like it that I will keep that is on my Savage LRP 260.

Okay Mac, I will buy it, contigent on my inspection, but I think all will be well.

Please tell me how you would like to proceed.