Viper PST 6x24 elevation adjustment issues....

So I just got my scope mounted on the new Browning 6.5 Creed and I was hoping to get out this evening to shoot it for the first time, but I have a question.

Once sighted in, there doesn't seem to be an ability to set that mark at the bottom of the elevation adjustment- is there? I sighted down the bore at a mailbox 100 yards away, adjusted the scope to the same point, and im left with 35 moa's up and 30 below point of impact. Is there anyway to reset this?

thanks

michael

If you need more top end, you could always run an MOA base to get you out further. I always figure that with something like the PST with 65 MOA, you will get half above, and half below. Maybe some others will know how to do it, but I guess I have always lived with it.

If you're wondering about resetting the turret cap so that it reads zero, I think there are 2 or 3 set screws that you can loosen and turn he cap to zero. There should also be shims for you to place a "close to" zero stop.

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts