• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Vintage Commemorative Knives Winchester Scrade Snapon PA Game Commission

md66948

I will pickup Shipping if buyer buys a 3 of these knives for $105.00.

Smith & Wesson knife and belt buckle set, dated 1983, #0275 of 1000. The knife is a lock back, stainless steel, measures 3 inches closed and has never used. The buckle measures 2 1/2 and 1 3/4 inches.

In original case.

Price is $30.00 picked up in Wynnewood Pa, 19096. I will ship at your cost. I will only charge actual shipping cost.

Vintage 60thAnniversary Snap-on Commemorative knife and Coin. This Limited-Edition Snap-on knife

was made by Schrade in 1980. This knife was made in the U.S.A. This Limited-Edition set has a

Scrimshaw knife, and a commemorative coin--which are displayed in a hinged gift case. This knife is

number "E10479" (engraved on the front side of the knife on a bolster) also E10479 is Marked on the shipping box. This knife is one of 20,000

produced. The master blade's tang is stamped "LIMITED EDITION" . The reverse tang is stamped "S.C.C.

SO-1 U.S.A." . The front of the blade is embossed "SNAP-ON 60TH ANNIVERSARY LIMITED EDITION 1 of

20,000" . The reverse side of the blade has Snap-on's years of business '1920-1980'. This 3-bladed

Schrade knife measures 3 15/16" when closed. The commemorative coin reads "THE MASTER'S CHOICE

COMMEMORATIVE LIMITED EDITION". The reverse side of the coin reads "SNAP-ON 60TH

ANNIVERSARY 1920-1980". Condition: This Snap-on Tools commemorative set has never been used or carried.

Price is $30.00 picked up in Wynnewood Pa, 19096. I will ship at your cost. I will only charge actual shipping cost.

Winchester Pennsylvania Game Commission Outstanding Hunter Education Instructor Presentation Knife.

This was a Limited Special Order by the PGC to Winchester for Presentation Knifes to be Awarded to Outstanding PGC Hunter Safety Instructors.

This Winchester PGC Knife has set has never been used or carried and is in its Original Winchester Box.

Price is $45.00 for this Rare Folding Winchester Knife. I will ship at your cost.