• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

@Veteran

I like being out on "Powder Patrol". I'm looking for myself anyway.

Disclosure:
I bought 4 lbs. of the H1000 this morning BEFORE I posted it.

and Friday night, I bought 4 lbs. of Varget BEFORE I posted it.

I haven't needed or wanted any primers in a while.

So, when I find something, I buy first and ask questions or post reconnaissance later.

So, its not completely altruistic. But, I enjoy making sure good folks are well heeled. Not run down at the heels bout to pitch over.;)

Glad to be of service though.

I like being out on "Powder Patrol". I'm looking for myself anyway.

Disclosure:
I bought 4 lbs. of the H1000 this morning BEFORE I posted it.

and Friday night, I bought 4 lbs. of Varget BEFORE I posted it.

I haven't needed or wanted any primers in a while.

So, when I find something, I buy first and ask questions or post reconnaissance later.

So, its not completely altruistic. But, I enjoy making sure good folks are well heeled. Not run down at the heels bout to pitch over.;)

Glad to be of service though.
Like wise I was doing the same,,now I 'm well stocked and your saving me time posting..now back to the grind of restoring old car/trucks,thanks for all the effort you put in...Have a BLESSED DAY..

What vintage of old mobiles are you restoring? I have it in mind to restore an old Pontiac 69 firebird convertible some day.
I would have to buy a vehicle and then go to. Not on my near term radar but something I've thought about. Something to drive on Sundays to the golf course. I want to put a Butler 455 Crate motor in it with about 600-700 hp. By the time I get to it, Biden will outlaw all gasoline though.......guess I'll need to drill a well and make my own in a still.....:)

What vintage of old mobiles are you restoring? I have it in mind to restore an old Pontiac 69 firebird convertible some day.
I would have to buy a vehicle and then go to. Not on my near term radar but something I've thought about. Something to drive on Sundays to the golf course. I want to put a Butler 455 Crate motor in it with about 600-700 hp. By the time I get to it, Biden will outlaw all gasoline though.......guess I'll need to drill a well and make my own in a still.....:)
ON MY PLATE as of now ,,,55 belair convertible ,77 firebird,,26 highhat,67 lotus,72 gmc 4x4 stepside,,,,67 sunbeam tiger...