• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Vet bring back National Liberation Front Vietnam Flag

md66948

I have a Vet bring back National Liberation Front Vietnam Flag for sale. I bought this flag from the estate of a retired Marine when visiting my family in Fl. The daughter of this Marine told me her dad captured this flag while on an ambush patrol. All she remembers is that her Dad said it was a very successful ambush. I asked her if the stains on the flag were blood stains. She told me she asked her dad the same thing when she was young and saw the flag for the first time. She said he mumbled something like I don't remember or I don't know and ended the conversation about the flag. She said she never asked again. Several days later after capturing the flag her dad was wounded by a rocket and sent home. He told her when his personal belongs finally caught up with him he was surprised to find his flag with his belongings. She said he did not know what member of his squad took the flag from his pack and put it with his belongings.

The blue material of this flag is made from silk. The red material is made from a silk and cotton blend. I believe the star is cotton. The flag is approximately 47" x 31".

If you have a Chicom SKS and/or AK 47 this vet bring back flag would be a perfect addition to your collection. This would also make a great Father's Day gift to a VN Vet.

If you want to see the entire set of pictures I took please send me a PM with your email address.

My price is $100.00 and I will ship for an additional $10.00.
Dane
610-299-6360

Attachments

• IMG_4161.jpg
    IMG_4161.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_4162.jpg
    IMG_4162.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_4163.jpg
    IMG_4163.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 10