• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Vectronix terrapin plrf

NORMAN AKAU

For sale a brand new vectronix terrapin plrf. Pm me for shipping address. The price is 2010.00 which includes shipping only in the usa

Last edited:
Whats the reason for selling? Did you try it out? Really interested in these, would like to know how far they work consistently on say an antelope on grass prairie with nothing else to range except the animal? Thanks

I just bought this range finder from the potomac river group which handles all the vectronics products in the usa. While waiting for my terrapin to arrive, i had the opportunity to purchase a used vectronix plrf 15c which i could not turn down. The terrapin will range 2400 meters easily and some of the other owner,s have taken out to 3500 meter,s (sniper,s hide forum). Now this particular unit is brand new. I never even loaded any batteries in it. I bought the terrapin because my swarovski unit would only go to 1400 meter,s at midday on a hunt that i just returned from. Now i will not have that problem with the plrf 15c. Anyway thank,s for looking. My phone number is (808)3713670 if you need to talk to me. Aloha from hawaii, norm.