• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED used Weatherby Mark V 270win w/ Leupold 4-12 Vari XII 40mm

lerch

<strong>SPONSOR</strong>
I am trying to fund myself a Kirby Allen rifle and I have decided to sell my deer rifle. I really do love the rifle but I don't use it much since I got into really long range shooting and I got a 300 rum. I am wanting 750.00 for the gun but I might be negotiable. The rifle is in great condition excluding the exterior of the floor plate which got scratched up in my truck one time. When I used to shot the rifle it would consistently shot under 1" groups at 100yds with 140gr Nosler Balistic Tips and I managed to hit several quarters with it a 100yds. Would be a great deer rifle or lighwieght mountain gun as it only weighs 7.7lbs. I am selling it with the Leupold Vari X II 4-12 40mm scope. Together this rifle and me killed two 130 class whitetails which is pretty decent size for central Oklahoma. You can e-mail me at [email protected] .
I do have pics of the gun but apparently I am to stupid to figure out how to post them so if anyone wants to see it tell me and I will e-mail them to you, or someone can tell me how to post them here.
Thanks

gun1.jpg

gun2.jpg

gun3.jpg

gun4.jpg