• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Used barrel

Cornbinder57

Morning everybody. Ok this is an odd request. I'm working on a switch barrel rig and will be setting shoulders back and cleaning up chambers so I'm in the market for used barrels, 28 Nosler, 26 Nosler, 6.5-300 Weatherby, 280 AI, etc. threaded Remington 700, brux, Bartlein, proof, any. Let know what you have and let's talk. Thank you.

Morning everybody. Ok this is an odd request. I'm working on a switch barrel rig and will be setting shoulders back and cleaning up chambers so I'm in the market for used barrels, 28 Nosler, 26 Nosler, 6.5-300 Weatherby, 280 AI, etc. threaded Remington 700, brux, Bartlein, proof, any. Let know what you have and let's talk. Thank you.
I have a really good factory Remington barrel that was a good shooter, SS. It may not be what you're looking for in a 300WM.

Thank you have the 30 cal spot filled, I have a 300 Rum and 300 PRC, 338 Rum. Looking for the 6.5 and 7mm spot mostly and non magnums. Have two bolts and moving in the one stock one action and many options direction. Thank you for your interest

Have SS fluted 6.5 barrel that has plenty shoulder available for threading and chambering for whatever action and smaller 6.5 caliber(6.5 cm. 6.5x47) you want. Also muzzle threaded 5\8-24. I

Looking for 7mm ss barrel for 7-08.

Thank you for the offers of the smaller 6.5's I am looking for the bigger 6.5's I can use my mag bolt face on. I have a 6.5 PRC on the short action. Thank you.

Recent Posts