US M1 Carbine 30 Cal.

Discussion in 'Guns For Sale' started by EddieHarren, Mar 18, 2008.

1. EddieHarren

EddieHarren Well-Known Member

Quality Harware Machine Co, manufaturer with Rock-Ola barrel. Early 50's DCM rifle. NRA excellent inside and out. $850.00 + shp.

2. rijaxon

rijaxon Member

Is $850 the lowest price? I'm looking for an M1 carbine but more in the $600 range. Regards, Rick Jackson

3. ICANHITHIMMAN

ICANHITHIMMAN Well-Known Member

CMP

If you want an m1 carbine but cant afford to pay that much then check out the CMP CMP Home you can get one from them for 419 for the complete gun and 150 for a barrled reciver and thouse are the bottom of the barrel guns for 575 to 675 you get a weapon in allot better shape. I got my M1 Garand from them and it is awsome all I had to do was a little cleaning.

4. USMC M38A1

USMC M38A1 Well-Known Member

Dunhams Sporting Goods

A chain sporting goods store also has them for $599.00 I don't know how big a chain store they are you could check for one near you.

5. rijaxon

rijaxon Member

Thanks

Thanks to all. Are they expected to increase in value much in the future or are there just too many around?

6. ICANHITHIMMAN

ICANHITHIMMAN Well-Known Member

Who Knows

The one you noticed at the sporting good store was most likely a new production Auto Ordance carbine for 599.99

The goverment produced over 6 million of these little guys during the war. Thats allot of left over surplus but you have to take into accout combat loss, lend lese programs and other stuff were not supposed to talk about.

I would assume that the price will only go up on the older stock. Especially if your talking about one of the smaller manufactures like Rockola.