Urgent

Update: Dad is started walking with a walker first, then on his own. He is improving every day and getting stronger. The lung doctor said his lungs are looking good. He has a slight cough and is in some pain when he coughs but that is expected with the surgery and all. They may let him come home on Thursday night or sometime Friday. While we were away the good Lord blessed us with 3 1/2 + inches of rain out at the ranch. My dad had been feeding the cows every week and the 2 ponds were already completely dry because of the bad drought we are in. So I'm thankful God sent us enough rain to fill all 5 Ponds at the ranch and the grass will be coming up quick. My dad runs to businesses A very successful auto shop that he started in 1974. He's the largest independently owned shop in our city. Then he started an RV park about 67 Miles from where we live in Cotulla, Texas and its busy with all the oil field traffic from the eagle ford. So my brothers and I are going to share the load over the next few weeks as he recovers. Again thank you all for all the prayers. God is Great! Its great to have the backing of peoples prayers who don't even know me all across the states. I appreciate it guys, thank you.

That rain was a special gift... Cool !! God even is helping with the work load at the ranch.

All great news, I like to hear these kind of stories. Thanks for the reports.

Jeff

That rain was a special gift... Cool !! God even is helping with the work load at the ranch.

All great news, I like to hear these kind of stories. Thanks for the reports.

Jeff

Yes He is! That's exactly what I told my older brother. God sent us the rain so we wouldn't worry so much about the livestock. :)

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.