• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Upper with Colt 20" HBAR Bbl $300 shipped.

Lowlander

I've had this upper for a while and it's not getting any love so I'm going to pass it on to someone who can use it.

The upper is a PSA upper, T- Marked and comes with forward assist and dust cover installed. The barrel is a Colt 20" 1:9 HBAR with 5.56 NATO chamber. Barrel has factory recessed target crown, not threaded. Barrel marked "C MP" also.

Comes with heat shield A2 handguards, rifle length gas tube installed and a headspaced RRA Chrome Bolt. The gas block is aluminum, railed gas block made by Stag.

I built this upper as a back up for NRA Service Rifle and it just doesn't get used. Everything is built properly, barrel and nut have Aero-Shell grease same as armorer's use. Torqued and headspaced to this RRA bolt. It shoots great, never had any issues with accuracy it's not a picky barrel.

IMG_20211025_215722465.jpg

IMG_20211025_215810732.jpg

IMG_20211025_215856386.jpg

I would like to get $300 shipped for it. I can accept USPS Money Order for payment. Sorry I don't use PayPal or anything like that. But a USPS Money Order offers both parties protection.

If you have any questions, like more pics, etc just let me know? I can get whatever you may need.

Make me an offer, would like to move this by weeks end if possible...

Last edited: