Upgrading wifes scope

I didn't know that. Good catch Cody. Maybe this version of the VX5. I saw some Steiner Predators that looked neat too.

That one has capped elevation turrets, so elevation adjustment is only limited by the internal travel of the optic. However, if the turrets are like the windage turrets on the 3-15 vx5hd, they are a little harder to keep track of, no zero stop or rotation marker I think? Don't quote me on that though.

That one has capped elevation turrets, so elevation adjustment is only limited by the internal travel of the optic. However, if the turrets are like the windage turrets on the 3-15 vx5hd, they are a little harder to keep track of, no zero stop or rotation marker I think? Don't quote me on that though.
Yes that doesn't have a zero stop or marker. I'd probably just throw on a 20 or 30 moa base and then count the moa to return to zero from both ends of the spectrum. Total moa on elevation is 70 moa.

Yes that doesn't have a zero stop or marker. I'd probably just throw on a 20 or 30 moa base and then count the moa to return to zero from both ends of the spectrum. Total moa on elevation is 70 moa.
If one made a phone call to Leupold, they may install a zl-2 turret for a guy, not sure of that is possible, and would also drive the price up as well.

A Nightforce SHV would probably be my next stop in the price range if that wasn't possible on the leupold, and if I was concerned about turret function for dialing 1000.

It's his wife. I think she deserves it.
Happy Toddlers And Tiaras GIF

well pick a time and place, we will use btterbean as a witness.
how about the 1000 yard range in phoenix....ben avery
you will have to watch the schedule and come over on a practice day.
its where i zero my rifles, they practice at 600 and 1000.
i may actually know what i am talking about.
6 lb hunting rifle with a hunting scope as pointed out here.
and you claim one moa, is that 5 or 10 shots in a group

I will be at the SWN's at Ben Avery Shooting Facility in Feb. I would love to see what you can do at 1k. But I gotta warn ya I'm not easily impressed. 😂 😂

If one made a phone call to Leupold, they may install a zl-2 turret for a guy, not sure of that is possible, and would also drive the price up as well.

A Nightforce SHV would probably be my next stop in the price range if that wasn't possible on the leupold, and if I was concerned about turret function for dialing 1000.
Don't overlook the Zeiss V4. I run these on all the Fierce Longrange Packages I sell. Solid turrets. 6-24x50 with glass that exceeds the SHV glass.

Cody, I did a 200 zero and pulled stop on a CDS.But you can loose track of rev.Ask my son 🤪.After that I wrote note on inside mag in sharpe,rev count for dial form bottom