• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Unknown 30mm rings - $30 Warne mountaintech 34mm mediums NIB - $100

sidetoss20

Really not sure on the 30mms, previous owner said they were leupolds. If someone knows what they are let me know. These are in great shape and look very sturdy.

EDIT: Thanks VLD Pilot for IDing these as Warne Tactical 30mm rings. $60 shipped

Also some Warne Mountaintech medium height (1 inch) 34mms NIB. $100 shipped

Attachments

• rings.jpg
    rings.jpg
    349.5 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
Really not sure on the 30mms, previous owner said they were leupolds. If someone knows what they are let me know. These are in great shape and look very sturdy so $30 is fair I think.

Also some Warne Mountaintech medium height (1 inch) 34mms NIB. $100 shipped
The other set are Warne rings. That's a steal. I don't think they make that same 3 top screw model anymore.

Last edited:
Ah yeah looks like its these guys:

Warne 30mm Tactical X-High Matte Rings Black, One Size Amazon product ASIN B00162RQV2
Ok, price remains as is
Nope. That's there tactical ring with the big 65 in lb nut. Yours are a bit different with the smaller Allen screw bolts that hold the rings to the base. Still not a cheap ring. Probably $100 rings. Great price for sure at 30.00

Nope. That's there tactical ring with the big 65 in lb nut. Yours are a bit different with the smaller Allen screw bolts that hold the rings to the base. Still not a cheap ring. Probably $100 rings
It's got the big nut on the side

1653491327427.png

Oh ok. The picture looks like the two small Allen screws. My bad. Yep, those are the Tactical rings. I have a couple sets. Very well built rings.
Thanks for the help. Thinking about it a bit more, would $60 be fair for the 30mms?