• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Unfired Rem 700 R5 FS/T

nickdahick

I will get a pic up ASAP, but figured I would see if there was any interest first. I have an unfired Rem 700 .308 R5 that I would like to let go. This rifle is unfired, with the box and paperwork. The rifle has been handled, but never outside. I have it set up as a package right now, but will probably part it out. The rifle with a Leupold MK4 base will be shipped from my FFL to yours for $1100 and I will split shipping with you. I will give a 3 day inspection period. The rifle has only been cleaned, really cleaned, using montana extreme and JB bore paste. If anyone wants more info, has an offer, or would like pics, email me at [email protected]. I am willing to take a partial trade, but will still prob need some cash out to fund my new project. whoever gets it will have first crack at the rest of the items I have with it. ask for pics, they are self explanitory.

Trades consittered:
GPS, good quality hunting scopes(under 14X), .22 rifles and pistols, good binos, high quality range finders, really looking for Kimber montana rifle or browning x bolt in .270 or 300 WM. Also high quality rifle barrels in .30 cal, 6.5 cal, or .270.

thanks, nick

Last edited: