• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Ultimate Firearms Johnston Muzzleloader *SOLD*

jedlowe

I have for sale an Ultimate Firearms Johnston Muzzleloader. For all of your reading pleasure, here is a link with all of the information about this muzzleloader.

Long Range Muzzleloader - Custom Muzzleloader - Not a Smokeless Muzzleloader - Savage Muzzleloader Competitor

In a nutshell, this muzzleloader uses a Large Rifle Magnum primer to ignite 200 grains of pydrodex or Triple 7 and propels a 300 grain bullet at 2350 fps. Cleaning is a breeze and merely requires a couple of patches. An empty piece of 45 Win Mag brass with a LRM primer is used for the ignition, and this empty case fits precisely around a nipple with a small flash hole where the fire from the LRM primer cleanly ignites the 200 grain charge of blackpowder. Due to how hot the LRM primer burns compared to 209 primers, the breech plug never needs to be cleaned. This is truly a revolutionary system and is extremely accurate.

The rifle I have for sale is the 50 BP Express model with a lot of upgrades listed below.
--Built on a a Howa 1500 receiver
--Manners T4 90% carbon fiber stock with installed XLR industries cheek piece for a fully adjustable, lightweight adjustable cheek height
--Timney trigger adjusted to a crisp 2.5 lbs.
--20 MOA picatinney rail from EGW
--Cross hair front sight with picatinney rail mounted peep sight. This system provides a very accurate peep sight system that still allows compatibility with a scope. With a quick detach scope mount, one can quickly and easily convert from a scoped muzzleloader to a peep sight system. This is very handy in states that don't allow scopes which contributes to the versatility of this set up.
--43 pieces of 45 Win Mag brass for priming

I have hunted with this system for a number of years throughout the west. It is very accurate with a variety of bullets including Parker Ballistic Extremes, Harvester Scorpions, Barnes TMZ all with sabots. It is also very accurate with the Thor bullets without sabots for use in Colorado or other states that don't allow sabots.
This rifle has been hunted with and the stock shows a few scratches here and there, but overall, this firearm is in excellent condition, and due to the use of sabots in the barrel, you virtually cannot shoot it out.

This rifle without the upgrades goes for $2500. I am currently in medical school and haven't used the rifle in a number of years. Since debt is piling up, I feel it is the responsible thing to sell this rifle despite my reservations in doing so.

I will sell this package for $1600 shipped to your FFL which is an absolute bargain when you add up all of the upgrades.

eryedy.jpg

eric7d.jpg

27x4389.jpg

sbphm9.jpg

Re: Ultimate Firearms Johnston Muzzleloader

I'm very interested in your muzzleloader. Will you please send me a text to 208-316-5276? I have a couple questions and would like to purchase it.

Thanks,

Brady

Is you muzzle loader still available?? Call or text 586-201-2522

Sorry for the confusion, but this rifle has been sold.

Recent Posts