• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED U.S. Optics SN-4 1-4 x 22mm

CBS

this scope just doesn't work for any of my rigs right now. i'm sure there's someone that will appreciate it.

this is a FFP scope with an illuminated circle and dot reticle. The central dot is 2 MOA; the heavy circle is 36 MOA. 11 brightness settings on the illumination. Elevation and windage knobs are in 0.6 MOA increments, and the elevation dial features BDC markings calibrated for M855 (USO can make you a custom knob as well). glass is perfect, the scope has seen very light use only.

also comes with the USO Mk1 Posa-Slide and Lock mount.

post an email or phone # and i can send pics.

this set-up would run you $1,600 new. asking $1,150 shipped OBO. (don't be afraid to low ball me. i want to sell this thing and i don't mind taking some offers and working out a deal to get it moved.)

partial trades considered:
-high quality stripper or complete lower.
-Geissele or jewell AR trigger
-RH 22-250 or .243 rifle (i'd be trading it to my brother so run it by me and i'll see if he's interested)
-quality LH rifles (looking for a large magnum or a small caliber.)
-.223, .204 .17hmr ammo
-Winchester 30-06 brass
-nosler .30 cal 165gr bullets (BT or ABs)
-sierra 6mm 70gr blitzkings
-reloading press
-quality fixed blade knives
-Left hand action
-quality left hand stock
-high power binos
-possibly a mossberg shotgun w/ synthetic stock (buddy is looking for one)
-ARs are always a welcome trade option.

I'd love to trade on that LH .338 Edge that sold a couple of weeks ago if the new owner happens to see this.

as you can see i'm fairly easy to trade with. let me know what you've got.

i forgot to say this is the "S" or slimline version of the SN-4.

bump.

lot's of interest but haven't quite been able to make a deal.