• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED ***Two LH Badger Ordnance M2008 Actions***

jcvibby

Non-Profit Sponsor
I have two Left Handed Badger Ordnance M2008 Actions for sale.
These are the last two lefty actions Badger O. made/sold. There will be no more lefties made. These actions are a piece of art for sure.
Both of these actions have been completely Ion-bonded in Diamond Black. They provide a super slick action. It took a long time to get them back but it was well worth it to have the treatment done. The Ion Bond is truly impressive.
Both actions are new and have only been Ion-bonded. Nothing else.

Both actions will cost $2995 SHIPPED TO YOUR FFL. Which is what I have into them minus the shipping.
Or one action for $1600 shipped.
Must go to your FFL. Check or cash or USPS money orders only.
Again, Badger is not making any more left handed badgers and here is your chance to have the last two available ever.
Thanks for looking, have a great day.

29vfg3n.jpg

2qxcjdf.jpg

5njgj8.jpg

28wf1na.jpg

29urep4.jpg

330cieb.jpg

Would It make a great 7mm short mag and how much for one and does bell and Carson make a stock for that action. im just getting into a build and would like to have a rem 700la but a 700sa will work on one of my builds. thanks. diver96

Wrong bolt face for a short mag.

Killer actions though. I wish I hadn't just sunk my $$ in my new LH Stiller build.

BTW...Jake is GTG. No worries.

Thanks for your time I hope to get on my build soon. I am really attached to a 7mm and 6.5x284. I will post some pics of my best shot group with my 257wby accumark loaded with 110g accubond at 600yds and a shoot group with my rem 700 in a 204 its deadly on coyotes at 500yds. I guess I can stick to a rem 700la need one that's not been trued. Thanks daniel

Recent Posts