True Velocity Polymer Ammunition

Cholla

I just watched this video and my first thought was, are the polymer cases reloadable? At the price point that a box of loaded ammo is selling for, I want to re-use the cases. I guess I need to stop by their booth at the Shot Show and ask.

Last edited:
Will sunlight or chemicals like bore cleaners or rust preventatives degrade and weaken the polymer over time?

Every other polymer case I've seen in the past is not reloadable - doesn't mean these aren't though as technology keeps progressing

I have a box of 308s, haven't had enough time to waste to run them through yet. Anything that reduces the cost of ammo, or the weight of a belt or mag for a soldier's load out is probably worth it for military use because maybe one in ten thousand rounds is even expected to ever find the mark. In the precision long-range game there aren't any benefits to us at this time.

Quote from video:
In our testing at 100 yards 165gn Nosler ABs produced five-shot groups as small as .77 inch, and none larger than an inch. Average groups measured .85 inch.
Screenshot 2022-10-24 093841.png

This is what the video is showing during that claim, it's like they actively decided they wanted to make everyone watching to go:
Disappointed Big Daddy GIF

Why not show a better group? Maybe there wasn't one, and the math was a little creative 🤣

Warning this is a system to replace brass cases till all manufactures use this method to stop us from reloading our own ammo. Dont be fooled by this new democrat run company I dont care if its 10.00 dollars for a box of 20 or 50. this is just my thoughts. right or wrong ?

Warning this is a system to replace brass cases till all manufactures use this method to stop us from reloading our own ammo. Dont be fooled by this new democrat run company I dont care if its 10.00 dollars for a box of 20 or 50. this is just my thoughts. right or wrong ?
Interesting thought.