Triumph

Ian M

T/C is about to announce the slickest in-line muzzleloader I have ever shot. I have used about every in-line on the market so make that statement with some experience, am down to about a dozen right now. They sort of combined the best concepts of the Omega and Pro Hunter to come up with the new Triumph - with a few very clever additions.

This new in-line, combined with some new propellants that are on the way will make in-line shooting very interesting in '07. Cleaning is no longer an issue in many ways, the Triumph is the easiest maintaining in-line I have seen, other than the smokeless guns.

Price will be between the Omega and Pro Hunter so very affordable.

I can't post images but if anyone would like to post a few images of the new rifle I can forward some. Shot one of the best three-shot 100-yard groups with this rifle I have ever done - 0.42" with three 777 pellets and a 250 gr. Shockwave.

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.