Trim it 2 Brass trimmer 3 in 1

Nmugy

I recently purchased the Trim it 2 Brass trimmer. It is worth the money. It trims to length, chamfers, and deburrs in one motion.
I was doing each step one at a time because I don't have one of the multi stations. I ordered the Trim it 2 and it came with two dies (Fathers Day special they don't always do that). Dies are $20.
I immediately set it up and started using it set up was pretty easy. I noticed it was off just a bit to one side so It wasn't chamfering right on center so I called them and they shipped my out new dies immediately. Good customer service and it literally shaved about 4 hours of time off of my brass prep.

I can't give you much information other than what I just said because I haven't had it very long but so far I love it.

Ps I have no affiliation with this company but just a shout out to anyone looking to buy a 3 in 1 trimmer. There might be something better but for $140 I'm very happy.

NMugy

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.