• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Trijicon IR Hunter 35mm Mk2 Thermal

pwrdbycotn

Feel free to contact me with questions or requests for more pictures or video. 573-614-1191 or [email protected]. Text or call for fastest response, but please no calls or texts after 10pm Central.
Shipping will be discussed with the buyer, but Fedex is my preferred method. I can use UPS or USPS, if needed.
Payment by check, money order or Paypal (f&f or add fees). I can provide plenty of references and am well established in the gun and knife community.
Low-ball offers will be ignored.
Only selling to fund other firearm and hunting related parts.

Trijicon IR Hunter 35mm Mk2- I purchased this less than two years ago, and have used it for two predator seasons on a .223 ar15. It has been extremely accurate and dependable. Comes with everything shown in the pictures. The Vortex flip-up cover is held on with clear silicone. This works extremely well, and peels right off if needed. Glass is perfect, and any spots seen in pictures are dust. Battery tube has extender installed, and holds three CR123 batteries.
$5300 plus actual shipping costs

NrdGtZs.jpg

e3gJR4h.jpg

Lmtu0iN.jpg

NubSYYV.jpg

dKaLNW8.jpg

7nSr9rt.jpg

LzbXNiz.jpg

pO1el7G.jpg

EpguH4C.jpg

Last edited: