• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Trade Swaro 10x42 EL for 6mm

Firewater

I bought a new pair of fieldpro's from auth dealera few years back and dont use them. Seems like most of the time its drizzly or foggy when I'm huntin so they never leave the truck! I had outdoorsman install a stud w/tripod stand. All papers/box etc. Look like new. Registered with Swaro (fyi- have to be careful as they will confiscate any items sent to them for repairs that show up in stolen database!)

Looking to exchange for a quality lightweight shorter 6mm for deer hunting. 6x47 size/type. Not a 243win unless its an older Sako and I re-barrel later on. I have glass so just the rifle. Let me know if have something in safe u got tired of playing with!

700 Single shot action #3 contour shilen 23" 1:8tw, jewell trigger, mcm game warden stock

700 Single shot action #3 contour shilen 23" 1:8tw, jewell trigger, mcm game warden stock

sometimes I need follow up shots but I cant remember the last time had to be in a hurry for one! Never had a single shot but I bet could reload faster than one thinks. African style. Is the chamber one that requires turning necks? What did you use it for? Wasnt what I was thinking but kind of interesting.