• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED trade pending……300 Win Mag brass

dixiemagnum80

I have new unopened 200 rounds of factory Winchester 300 Win Mag brass that I'm looking to trade specifically for new Remington head stamp 300 RUM brass. This is not for sale. Don't mind the date on the camera. Tired of changing it! Please PM me with any inquiries.

Thanks
Chuck

Attachments

• 101_1884.jpg
    101_1884.jpg
    165.7 KB · Views: 7
Re: For trade only……300 Win Mag brass

I have 2 unopened packages of the 300 RUM brass I will trade. I would like to purchase the balance of your brass if possible. PM me with what works with you.
Thanks,
Jett

Attachments

• 300 RUM Brass.jpg
    300 RUM Brass.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 8

my bad!!!

Last edited:

killntime,
Not cool to thread jump someone, especially while throwing out a price, and then without considering the OP has hardly had any time to respond to the offer.
Youll find that this particular site will provide you with all the help you could ask for, but appropriate protocol and courtesy will serve you better in the long run.
I noticed you had a complaint today about how you were treated by another member and then I see your post jumping in on anothers potential deal. Think about how you would feel if this happened to you. We are all in this together in trying to find what we need. Just post what you want help with and let it run its course, good, bad or indifferent.

if he doesn't trade jett I would pay $75 each bag! pm me if you decide!

sorry dave300 for thread jumping, won't happen again!!! meant no disrespect to any member!