• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Trade Factory .257 Bee Ammo for Brass

DesertBoy

All boxes in picture are factory and full. The only partial box is one of the boxes of 115 Nosler, which has 14 rounds left. The round count of each box is 20. I am looking to trade for virgin .257 Weatherby brass, as I just got into the caliber, and am going to be strictly hand loading. I don't want to have to pull these if I don't have to. Will trade strait across per piece. Not interested in selling

Last edited:
988D4AFF-3D14-4E11-AEC3-EB258F4BA766.jpeg

I'm sure you know but you can run 264 or 7mm brass through your size die and you have 257 brass. I have two 257's so I load Winchester 7mm brass in one and Weatherby brass in the other to keep the brass for each gun separate.

I have some 7mm brass that I may try down the road. I have a healthy supply of .257 Weatherby brass at this point. I have read that the 7mm brass works really good. Apparently the OAL of the case comes out just a little shorter. Probably good for trimming purposes. It just seems like it may be a little hard on the brass?