• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Trade Custom Leather Work

albertakid

Looking to trade some custom leather work for the following

winchester .308 brass
winchester .223 brass
berger vld 168 grain .30 bullets

harris bi-pods
savage stevens long actions
.223 heavy barrel
etc....

I specialize in custom leather orders and can do just about anything you would like I hav emade a number of sheaths, scabbards, quivers, chaps,etc

you can see my work at www.tophandleather.com

I have a full size leather scabbard with a zipper that doesn't work. It might be repairable, or maybe the zipper needs replacement. Is that something you can handle?

Do you have any interest in 7mm rem mag brass? I can dig around and see what else I've got for horse trades, or cash...

I have perhaps 150 - 200 pieces of Winchester 308 brass. I think it is two or three timems fired and it has been weight sorted and I would give you three of the four sorts. One I keep being as I shoot it in F-class and it has been culled of goofy cases. I might also have some other 308 brass, I don't really know what I have.

Here is what I would want to know-

Can you do freehand graphics like these on a quiver or armguard. I would not have to hve it colored. Extra money for special work would not be an issue as should be obvious a person does not acquire these thing if money is a big concern.

3f80cae10.jpg

CIB_ACTUAL_Compressed.gif

sf.jpg

Hi, ElDee here, I am sorry to do a sidebar here but I have about $3,000.00 of leather tools, and 2 footlockers full of patterns, leather ready to be tooled..my father was a leather smith and I have inherited all of his equipment..would like to sell/trade/barter it away..to you or maybe someone you know..thanks...

[email protected]

THIS IS NOT SPAM THIS IS JUST A QUESTION/STATEMENT...

Ive got about 300-320 once fired 223wssm brass if your interested.
I could use a solid pair of chinks,if your interested.