• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED TRADE: 20 new Pmags for Mark 4

Strange.....I click order and I get this
"Due to demand far outpacing supply, we are unable to accept new orders for PMAG's at this time. We are in daily contact with the manufacturer and will resume taking orders on PMAG's as supply catches up."

Been over a month since I have seen any sites that are taking orders.

Yes I don't see how that changes the fact that production has not stopped, with an account you are still able to back order them.

Yes I don't see how that changes the fact that production has not stopped, with an account you are still able to back order them.

This item is not available for backorder even with an account.

You guys crack me up. So when oil goes up $20 a barrel because someone farted in Iraq do you boycot buying fuel? Nope you keep on buying it.

Bottled water has a 4000% markup, do you ever buy it when your thirsty? Movie theatre popcorn has 1200% markup, ever bought that?

Pmags have a 100% parkup right now. If people want them they will buy them. Its not he fault of the person selling them, its called demand.

I think you guys are just mad because you didnt get them while you could.

Lol i dont buy water.. i make my own fuel.. and i have about 100pmags.. anything else u want to b wrong about??? I simpley stated u can still get them for 20-25 bucks.. have a good nite sweetie