To those hunting NE Wyoming

kraigwy

Our club opens it range for "Hunter Sight In Days" again this year. Sept. 29-30, to check your rifle after the long drive to your hunt.

Weston County Sportsmans Club, Newcastle WY.

We'll be open 9-5 each day but if something comes up and you can't make it during these hours let me know and I'll stay later or come early what ever you need. The range only goes to 300 yards that should be enough to confirm your zeros.

We have targets available, and at 300 yards we also have gongs to play with.

We can help with spotting if need be.

I enjoy meeting and visiting other hunters. Just hope you get there when the Georgia Hunters show up, those guys are nuts and will keep you in stitches.

The range is in town, easy to find, ask anyone how to get there.

If you have any questions, need directions to the range, or need me to stay late or open early, PM me an I'll give you my cell phone.

Also the HI 16 Restaurant has in the past gave a discount on meals to those who take advantage of the sight in. I haven't talked to them yet, I will an post a notice at the range.

Suppose to charge $5 but that's flexible, (depending on who's there, I tend to forget. Its suppose to be a service to hunters. Not like the club is hurting for money.)

Even if you don't need the range stop buy and visit.

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.