Time change

You have my utmost respect, Sir! I grew up with families of farmers and ranchers and learned early on I am not cut out for it. I am glad there are people like you that do; thank you, Sir, for being a farmer and a rancher.
Thank you for the kind words, sir, but there are a lot of professions that the same could be said about. In this day and age, I salute anyone who actually works for a living.

A wise old Indian once said
Only a white man would believe that you could cut a foot off the top of a blanket and sew it to the bottom of a blanket and have a longer blanket.

Yep, I keep telling people that think dst is soo great. All it does is moves the clock. Not the amount of sunlight. Just get yourself up an hour earlier.

Most people like daylight savings time. Almost everyone hates the change. I believe the reason for changing in the winter is so the kids aren't walking to school in the dark (as if kids walk to school now days). Every study shows kids do better starting school later in the day, but Teacher unions make the rules, and I guess they like having afternoons off. When they make me king, we'll have DLST year-round.

You just lost my vote.😀

We should go to a 24 hour clock and it be the same time everywhere. No more time zones, no more changing the clocks.

On the local news the other day, they calculated that if we had only standard time, the earliest the sun would ever rise would be 5:30 AM and the latest it would set would be 7:30 PM. If we had only daylight savings time, the latest the sun would ever rise is 8:30 AM and the latest it would ever set is 9:00 PM. This just proves daylight savings time is dumb.

The problem with trying to appease everyone is the sun daybreak and setting time difference from the east side of a time zone to the west side of the time zone. I live in west side of eastern time zone so daylight around June 21 is prob til 11PM!! Back east about 45 min difference in eastern NY or VT.

Recent Posts