• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Tim McWhorter 6.5 PRC 24"

Stk

Almost new McWhorter 6.5 PRC. Has a total of 30 rounds through it since it left McWhorter; 26 of the loaded 156gr bergers that came with the rifle + 4 rounds of Hornady factory ELD-X (which is shot into .38"). This rifle has never been to the field, only the range. It has one very small mark on the trigger guard but that's all I see. Only selling because I'm not going to use it this season, and next summer I'm going overseas for a couple years and I don't want to leave it sitting in a safe. I'm planning to start using shorter rifles with suppressors, and I honestly don't need full customs for the type of hunting I do. I end up being too paranoid about banging them around to ever want to use them. Details below.

Terminus Kratos action
24" Barrel in Straight Flutes Threaded to ⅝-24 with a radial brake
Hinged Floorplate bottom metal
1" Decelerator pad
Mcmillan Game Stalker Stock in custom shadowgrass paint job.
All metal parts cerakoted midnight black
Zeiss Victory FL Diavari 4-16x50 T* in Zeiss Precision Rings with bubble level

This rifle new from Flat Creek Precision would cost about $6k. I'm selling at a significant loss to what I paid.

Selling rifle alone for $3500 shipped.
Rifle with scope and rings for $4700 shipped.
Trade offers and partial trade offers welcome. I like Sakos and Tikkas. Been looking for a TRG.

image0.jpeg

image10.jpeg

image2.jpeg

image3.jpeg

image1.jpeg

Rifle weighs a touch under 8 lbs with the arca rail and brake.

It is a long action. The action is a Terminus Kratos. Link to those below.

1/8 twist.

Still available. Will also offer it with a NX8 4-32 F1 MILXT at a good price.

Are you interested in a Sako TRG in 338 Lapua. This one has been fired little and is in the Desert sand color.
Thanks

I think he was probably asking me, Jack.

Cherokees - sent you a PM.

Recent Posts