• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Tikka T3 Stock Crack

BrianDahl

I was hunting this past weekend and after a field drive i was standing there talking to a buddy with my koplin sling over my shoulder and all the sudden the pin in the swivel sheered off and fell straight backward. The tip of the barrel landed right on a tree stump and the and the stock cracked right down both sides of the bolt. Has anyone else had a tikka stock crack? I was just wondering if anyone had any ideas on anything i could do? The gun was purchased about 24 mo ago so the tikka 12 mo warranty is up, the sling was purchased at the same time. Prior to this past weekend the gun had been fired 5 times while sighting it in 2 years ago and the sling had never been carried. I have no idea why it would have broken.

Thanks for the info Mike. I contacted him on tikkashooters.com but I couldn't find him on here. Is his user name jman, I tried to search that through advanced search and then user search and wasn't able to find him. Are there any numbers or anything after his username?

to be honest I dont remember, try searching tikka on here he responds to about every tikka thread... he will probably respond to this one when he sees it. but he will get with you if you found him on tikkashooters