• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Ti mtn rifle in 7RM or 300 WM

03USMC

Looking for Uber lightweight magnum in 7mm Rem Mag or 300 Win Mag (might convince me for an '06).

Will also consider 308, 7mm-08 as well.

Ti or lightweight action, carbon stock, Proof or quality pencil barrel with brake.

Similar to a Proof Glacier Ti or Cooper Backcountry

Right hand set up; not recoil shy but want to see impacts (threaded/brake unless an '06 or less recoiling cartridge).

Thanks

Last edited:
Too bad i already sold my Kimber Hunter in 280ai, with the goo out of the stock it was 5/4. That's a quick way to get what you want, albeit not a magnum.

Too bad i already sold my Kimber Hunter in 280ai, with the goo out of the stock it was 5/4. That's a quick way to get what you want, albeit not a magnum.
I have a Kimber Montana in 270 WSM; looking for a custom rig. Thanks

I have a 700 ti in 300 wsm if youre interested kicking around the idea of selling

I have a custom built 7mm mag on a 24inch carbon barrel and pierce /OMR ti action. Shoots 180 bergers 2930... 34 rounds fired for break in.. with a 3-18x50 vx6hd and Hawkins hybrid rings weight is 7lbs...6ounces

Kasey