This is worth the watch!

Dang! You mean that one 3 shot group where all were touching doesn't mean it's a 1/4 minute rifle? LOL. If I was competing, I would start shooting 20 shot groups. Since I am shooting for fun and hunting, I am going to stick with 5 on the most promising load. My ego has already been bruised beyond repair by some of my short comings. I didn't make it to end of the pod cast yet, but it was well done so far. Thanks for sharing.

Dang! You mean that one 3 shot group where all were touching doesn't mean it's a 1/4 minute rifle? LOL. If I was competing, I would start shooting 20 shot groups. Since I am shooting for fun and hunting, I am going to stick with 5 on the most promising load. My ego has already been bruised beyond repair by some of my short comings. I didn't make it to end of the pod cast yet, but it was well done so far. Thanks for sharing.
Hahaha I hear you on that man!! My ego can only take so much also 😅😅

The ten shot groups are always useful once you think you have found "the load" to proof it. I also like the large sample size for velocity input into the Kestrel. This target wasn't meant to be a great group, I was actually fouling out a cleaned barrel and was planning on re zeroing a scope I had taken off. it started out so good I had to keep going! Can't remember the exact round count on it, over 10 for sure think it was 13 (that's how many cartridges I had loaded at the time) F1087D16-16E0-4BF9-BDF3-4855E898A9EC.png

Really though it's harder then most guys think to shoot under about 7/8" for a ten shot group. There just aren't that many .3 rifles out there except on the internet where almost all of them are.

Penn rules 1000 bench 10 shot groups, those guns are tite shooters.Friend of mine has stack of targets in 3's at that range, but 5 shots heh

My very first ever 10 shot group with a load I just half way developed lol. I guess I feel okay about it. 6.5 PRC with 140 ELDM. It is weird shooting 10 rounds at the same dot, after only ever shooting 3-5 for the last couple years. But I do like the data honestly.

That lower right group that is barely in the photo, was actually the 3 shot group I settled on with this exact load.

6E1048A2-7685-4DDA-974D-35AFE8D43542.jpeg