This gun will make you look like a Hero!

Where's the hero sized scope that matches the rest of the rifle? Doesn't that thing deserve an 80 mil objective?

This chap may appear as a hero in his own mind; however, lets see what he hit. I suspect his "only head shots" may have implied a "Port-a-Loo" which is probably the size of his five-shot group. Show me the money, pal, then I'll consider putting my TRG 42 up for sale. Meanwhile, add me to the "not convinced" column.

That is Bill Ritche ( who owns EDM arms.) son. I have talked to him he is pretty over the top.

Over the top is an understatement.

Their website slaps you right in the face with claims about being the original designer of this and that and threats of lawsuits.

...most of which is loaded with improper grammar and incomplete sentences.

They might be the best gun designers/builders in the world. But, I'd be afraid to do business with them.

-- richard

First off..... Hahahahah! that was great. I needed a gut wrenching laugh today!

Second, so he basically took a nice rifle, a Benelli R1, and butchered it with a great idea but bad execution.

First off..... Hahahahah! that was great. I needed a gut wrenching laugh today!

Second, so he basically took a nice rifle, a Benelli R1, and butchered it with a great idea but bad execution.

thats a benelli R1? nice spot! Secondly what do you do in Grand Forks? I was stationed there from 05-08. Of all my assignments it was my favorite. Loved fishing out at the coolies and devils lake. Never did any hunting because i was always deployed at hunting season though.

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.