• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Thermal scope

ski-dooz

Just wondering if anyone has seen used thermal scopes any where? I was looking for a pulsar trail 2 50 LRF. They are really expensive so I was looking for a way to get one cheaper.

Sorry my mouse wouldn't let me copy and paste, had to log in on a diff pc
Not the brand you called for but for sale

Not to rain on your parade, but all reputable dealers have a waiting list now as the supply chain has been disrupted bad. Lightly used thermals are going for new retail prices now. Your best option os to get on a wait list at a reputable dealer and pay new price for a new thermal. I just had my new pulsar thermion 2 xq50 come in yesterday and I was on a waiting list since the first week in Dec.

I just bought the Bering Super Hogster. I could not be happier with it. Super clear and accurate. Give it a look. For the money I don't think you will find one better.

I just bought the Bering Super Hogster. I could not be happier with it. Super clear and accurate. Give it a look. For the money I don't think you will find one better.
I was checking them out never heard of them before. I'm looking for long range detection. How do they do with that?