Thermal AND Night vision in one??

Hello,

Yes...search for dual band systems such as Milsight S150-D DUNS

Cheap...NOPE

THEIS

Thanks THEIS, I kind suspected those technologies would marry sooner rather than later.

But yeah, with good Gen. 4 night vision at over $5,000. I expect the combo will be over $8,000.

Eric B.

Thanks THEIS, I kind suspected those technologies would marry sooner rather than later.

But yeah, with good Gen. 4 night vision at over $5,000. I expect the combo will be over $8,000.

Eric B.

Hello Eric,

Yea we speaking over 11k for the advanced dual band systems.

Our next NV purchase will be the FLIR HISS XLR :) 2000m night time targeting capabilities!!

THEIS

Eric B.

For the fully integrated weapons mounted fused systems THEIS is talking about you are looking at upwards of $50,000.

$50,000.!! YIKES!

That's something only Uncle Sugar can afford. SOCOM has very deep pockets but they do a lot of heavy lifting and often need the best gear.

Eric B.

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.