There's a lot of new guys on this site

Brent

There\'s a lot of new guys on this site

Yep, and I'm glad too.
cool.gif
The knowledge base is increasing to the point of overflow because of you guys. I hope you all stick around for a long time and share what you know and learn when ever you can, I know the newbies and oldies sure appreciate it when you have, and do.
smile.gif

Re: There\'s a lot of new guys on this site

Yeaaaa new guys, and gals of course

Really though, it's nice to see so many folks at the site, there's a lot of interest in the info. Plus more folks are coming/beginning to hunt at longer ranges.

"Gonna grin then lug." is an anagram for Long Range Hunting.

Welcome new folks! Hope you enjoy the site.

[ 03-27-2004: Message edited by: Dave King ]

Dave King, you have way too much time on your hands.

Now, what is an anagram for that sentence?
smile.gif

I suggest an anagram for Dave might be:

So many rifles... so much ammo... so little time![/B]

Anyhow, Dave, we gots plans to make
smile.gif

When you get to my age, you're more than happy to be described as a "new guy". I'll never understand those that get indignant for being carded - I'd buy the bartender a round!

Haven't done much shootin' for awhile - most of my "reloading" these days comes from developing my website, http://AmmoGuide.com

But since the site redesign is about done, and I'm hoping my "Quigley" arrives soon, I expect to be soon getting into .45-110 in a big way. Yeah, same as Roy, er Matthew... I mean TOM used in the movie. (You can buy .45-70 in stores, but this is supposed to be an "experimental gun with experimental ammunition" (sic), isn't it? :)

CMON, SHILOH!

Mike Haas

[ 04-04-2004: Message edited by: mikehaas ]

Warning! This thread is more than 21 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.