New site, sort of

midwesthunter

Hey guys just wanted to tell you all about another forum i have been part of for a little more than a year. They just started a TV show. They give hunting and fishing trips away to members, and video it for there show, I won a trip to go fishing with a pro and we went smallie fishing on Erie, was an awsome trip. We could use some more long range hunters, and gun knowlegable people on there. There is a discusion now about long range hunting, "if its really hunting" I'm still fairly new to this but have learned a lot from you guys. So i have added what i know. Its a great place to meet new people, met several people who i have went hunting and fishing with. Its www.myoutdoorzone.com sighn up make yuor profile and your eligible for a free trip. If you sign up tell them Ambushunter reffered you. It really is a good site, easy going just like this one.

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.