There is hope!

• Thread starter Deleted member 107796
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 107796

Hey all,
I just got some pills from Cabelas and made by our friends in St. George, UT, Berry's Manufacturing.
Supplies will continue to trickle in so hang in there. cheers
Beery's Bullets.jpg

They had 38cal as well in 125 and 158gn yesterday, just flat nose but perfectly suitable for the range.

Hey Dosh, I noticed your signature and was looking at a Weatherby in 6.5prc, minutes ago! Unfortunately, I came to the conclusion that until a sack of money falls from the heavens and hits me on the head, I need to find more hunting/shooting opportunities vs get a new rifle.

They had 38cal as well in 125 and 158gn yesterday, just flat nose but perfectly suitable for the range.

Hey Dosh, I noticed your signature and was looking at a Weatherby in 6.5prc, minutes ago! Unfortunately, I came to the conclusion that until a sack of money falls from the heavens and hits me on the head, I need to find more hunting/shooting opportunities vs get a new rifle.
I have six which is too many. All but one are in Wby cartridges, 270 Win. Our local shop is fair on prices and no shipping, just 15 minute away.

I just got some berrys 9mm they were labeled 115g and they weight 100g. Anybody experience that? I also bought some of there .224 55g bullets thinking they would make could practice rounds for my daughter in a 223.

I've been getting most of my bullets from Rocky Mountain Reloading rmrbullets.com ... they're running longer to fill the orders than normal, but they're cranking out product as fast as they can

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.