The shooting went Different!!!

Eaglet

I left the house thinking of shooting my Sendero at 1500 yards or so... instead I ended up driving slow along the Carson River and popping some photos with my inexpensive Panasonic Lumix.

Light and shadow...

This photo I lowered the camera into the shadows took a automatic reading, recomposed the picture and took it... The highlights went bad...

312a9z9.jpg

Next I looked up into the sun lit area took an automatic reading, recomposed and took the picture; of course this time the highlights are good but the shadows are dark!

2j11vli.jpg

After I got home, without shooting my rifle, I did fired 15 rounds with my Glock 23 just to warm it up a bit; I put both pictures on Adobe Photoshop CS3. I hope you like the end result. :D Something to do!!!

eug8b7.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you. I did change the last photo. We just see different from day to day for better or worst...

Nice job, Eaglet.
I like how you added some color and warmth to the water in the forground.
Really sets off the rest of the picture, and sets the tone of it being a sunset.
JIM

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.