The Positive Side of getting a 270 AM.

Does it start with a W and end with an f, and have a few Os in the middle??? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

That's got to be the ultimate caliber and gun for deer yotes. Plenty of humping power (with good shot placement) for elk/moose too).

There are plenty of Forrest Service posters in Montana differentiating wolves from yotes. The sheriff told me at long range, most folks think the wolves are just big yotes.

I continue to hear horror stories about all the Wolf in those areas.

I promise not to say anything if you accidentally think one(or 100 of em) is/ are a big coyote.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

had a buddy in ID last week hunting elk, and besides all the bulls they called in, they also called in a pack of wolves!!! they also watched em chasing a big bull out in a burn for a while.

First time I have read through this thread. Being retired I lead a very busy life nowadays. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Great looking gun. I think you will like the brake. There is a lot of powder being burned and the lack of bottom slots is great for shooting in the dry Idaho cactus and dust.

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts