The new guy from Louisiana

plumcrazy

Just wanted to stop by and say hello. I have been a member for about a month and have been reading all of the good info on the website..... I think my mind is fried now

Welcome, glad to have you here. lots of good folks and lots of good info. Whereabout in LA are you located? Enjoy.

Sounds like your not too far from the BassPro Complex on I-10...I call it a complex cause it's so **** big. There's also a pretty good NF dealer over towards Hammond.

yep im about 15-20 min from bass-pro and about the same from hammond..... sounds like you know alot about the area...... I would like to get into some Competition shooting but dont know about any ranges around me that has some long shots to practice....can you point me in the right direction

I'm a somewhat familar with the area as my wife has family that lives in Baton Rogue and Praireville, we try to make the 600 miles hike west about once every year or two. As far as places to shoot I couldn't say other than there's a 1000 yard range over in Pascagoula MS but that's probably about 150 mile drive east on I-10...right off the interstate.

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.