The end is near!

Rosebud

This is how I know the end is near. I'm coming back from Birmingham today and turned off at my exit for home, it's a busy area and that's where saw the world ender. It was the smallest Tesla model with a two inch receiver hitch on the butt end of it. Might as well sell my Silverado tomorrow. I'll have no need for it.

Neighbor has a ford lighting, he bragged about going to a football game in auburn, about 90 miles away and back on a single charge.Then he tried to pull a camper to Guntersville State park, About he same distance. He had to stop just outside Guntersville ,looking for a charge station, Couldn't find one. Had to call his friend up there to finish pulling the camper to the state park. 😂

Omg that's funny!! You guys rock!! But I hate to tell you guys I elk hunt out west in a 2014 Subaru Forrester-all wheel drive room enough to camp got wampus tires on it and 28 mp per gallon but I got my Tundra if needed but at best 13 miles per gallon

Subaru is a bada## little vehicle. But I bet your Forrester smells like my buddies 2010 dodge ram that has had about five hundred dead animals in it and never been cleaned sense it was bought. Probably the only truck that is chased by coyotes. I'm joking, your Subaru is mostly clean, except the places the elk quarters were kept. 😁

Rosebud it's far from clean ,I live in central Mt between 3 mtn ranges still hunting elk til feb15 th chasing yotes and it's a work car to well over 200k the car killed 2 white tail does last year with me along for the ride elk/deer blood is in the back kinda cleaned out had deer poop on the fender for awhile oh yeah smacked a black bear last year to , bear poop on the windshield!! It's been around I refer to it as the hooptie, always starts and excellent gas milage love that car want to put a 3 inch lift and a winch but my darling wife thinks not!! No clue why, lmao!

Rosebud it's far from clean ,I live in central Mt between 3 mtn ranges still hunting elk til feb15 th chasing yotes and it's a work car to well over 200k the car killed 2 white tail does last year with me along for the ride elk/deer blood is in the back kinda cleaned out had deer poop on the fender for awhile oh yeah smacked a black bear last year to , bear poop on the windshield!! It's been around I refer to it as the hooptie, always starts and excellent gas milage love that car want to put a 3 inch lift and a winch but my darling wife thinks not!! No clue why, lmao!
Man, that's my kind of car! 😍

This is how I know the end is near. I'm coming back from Birmingham today and turned off at my exit for home, it's a busy area and that's where saw the world ender. It was the smallest Tesla model with a two inch receiver hitch on the butt end of it. Might as well sell my Silverado tomorrow. I'll have no need for it.
"Have you seen the Grril" (Irish accent (Cath Priest) ) from the show "1923".

Neighbor has a ford lighting, he bragged about going to a football game in auburn, about 90 miles away and back on a single charge.Then he tried to pull a camper to Guntersville State park, About he same distance. He had to stop just outside Guntersville ,looking for a charge station, Couldn't find one. Had to call his friend up there to finish pulling the camper to the state park. 😂
You didn't read about all problems that the EV were having in the real cold weather. 1 person had 1000 wat Gen, that wouldn't even warm the batteries to charge. Car died and he was in the middle of no where.

Recent Posts