The Edge reaches out in Wyoming

Very nice Mike! And very well done!

I guess I'm gonna have to quit target shooting with my EDGE and take it hunting some day. I've made 1440 yard shots with my EDGE and I'm hoping to shoot a 1 mile target soon.

Shawn builds one heck of a rifle!

Barrel contour? Nice rig. Got the wheels turning. Oh boy....$$$$ /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Takman,
I think it is a #7 contour, but I would have to refer to Shawn on that one to be 100%. If you are thinking about a build I would encourage you to give Shawn a call. His customer service is great and he will answer any questions that you have to help you with your build, 100% top notch guy.

Let us know what you decide to do. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Good Luck!
Mike

Mike, Thanks. I will give Shawn a call. Could you please provide his number? I got two builds going and one I am fine tuning, but I do my planning well in advance so a call will help sort out if this is a direction I want to go. I'll let you know. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Very nice work indeed. Looks like I'm gonna have to move the feeder out to the mile mark for my pork pokin to best that shot. The dadgum wind is tough to read, it may be blowing in 3 or 4 different directions, not to mention the updraft currents and mirage before the bullet reaches it's mark. I know, I know if it were easy my kids would be doin it. I have full confidence my 270am thump monster and Richard's 195's will git-r-done. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Congrats Tim

Shawn,

I'll be orderin one too after x-mas I reckin. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Tim

I can't believe you would take a shot that far /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif (without me there too) That was a fine exabition of your shooting ability! nice work! If you dont mind me asking what does a stick like that go for? (just gun) Thanks

Awsome!!!!!!!!! Congradulations That's nearly double my longest......... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.