• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED The Bolt Action Rifle A Design Analysis Two Volume Cased Set by Otterson

Sharpshooter

I have my copy of the Bolt Action Rifle A Design Analysis by Stuart Otterson for sale or trade. I would honestly prefer to trade but will take cash assuming no one has anything I am needing and wants to buy the set outright. A brief description about the books. They are considered quite rare Wolfe Publishing only printed 1000 of this two volume cased edition in 1985. This work is considered the definitive work for anyone who is interested in firearms , as a hobbyist, collector, gunsmith or designer. These sets of books typically bring between $250 and $450 in the condition my books are in.

I know this may seem rather expensive for a set of books but as I said earlier this cased edition was published by Wolfe in a run of 1000 volumes. My books are in fantastic shapes, the pages have not been dog eared, or torn, they have no stains or creases, the case and bindings are in wonderful shape as evidenced from the images. The pages are not yellowing , in short there are no issues with the books, I have owned these since 1985. I do not think you will find a nicer set of these books in the country.

What I am looking for in trades are camera equipment primarily. I primarily collect Nikon cameras and lenses but will consider most other equipment depending on what it is. So please do not feel bashful if you have old cameras and lenses in your closet you are not using any longer.

I am of course also looking for gun parts and militaria. In the way of gun parts I am always needing AR parts and M14 Parts. Of course you can hit me up with whatever you have I am always willing to listen to a trade offer and work with you as best as I can. If you feel inclined to make a cash offer please be realistic.

Thanks and Godbless

339778.jpg

339779.jpg

339780.jpg

339781.jpg

Recent Posts