The best press. RCBS or Redding?

Bonanza Co-Ax, for all but the really big stuff. Have owned and used most of the presses on the market, but this is the best IMHO.

I agree. The Bonanza press will handle any of the big csaes with ease. If you are loading a small case and want versatility, the Redding turret top is very flexible. Can't go wrong with either Redding or Bonanza. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

The A-2 RCBS is one of the best presses I have ever seen but might be hard to find.Rock Chucker works fine for me!I have had a Bonanza and it worked well.

Auburn,
I have a Redding Ultramag set up on my reloading bench and an RCBS reloader special that i take to the range for load developement

I used to do all my bottleneck cases and 45-70-2 1/10 on the RCBS and originally bought the Ultramag to load 45-110-2 7/8, both are excellent.
I now do all my handloading on the Ultramag, which also has enough leverage for bullet swaging.
If i had to choose between RCBS and Redding, it would be Redding simply because i like Redding better /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Centre Punch.

Warning! This thread is more than 20 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.