Thanksgiving coyotes

Reliance

Hello all, can you imagine asking your wife to forgo Thanksgiving dinner at my inlaws to go coyote hunting for a week.
Being a great sport that my wife is she jumped at that opportunity and we were off T-bird morning at 7:30. The weather called for snow and blizzard conditions and later in week sub-below temps. I loaded up one atv and hooked up our 24 ft travel trailer and off we went on our one week adventure.
We finally made it to camp in the afternoon, slow driving on icy roads. Sort of thought it might be better weather out in the sage flats but I was mistaken only deeper snow. Got trailer situated and put some plywood skirting up around trailer, that really was a great idea my wife had. Had some fog and a little more snow (14 in.) throughout the rest of week but awoke to some of the most beautiful brillant blue ski'is that I've ever seen, the hoary frost on the sage brush was picture perfect. Had to run our honda generator all gun)night every night to be able to keep batteries charged up in order to run our propane furnace, which we kept at a modest 82 degrees. nice and warm cause outside was 4.7 degrees brrr. I ended up taking two coyotes, my remington 40x 220 swift with a 8.5x25x50 mark 4 scope performed flawlissly. Had a wonderful vacation, and no problems .

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.