Thanks SSG/Nathan Dagley

I reciently had a action and barrel put together by Nate and had him install one of his 3 port V-brakes on it , I was very impressed with his work.

Now If I could just get my bolt back from Robar we can see how it will shoot.

I have had a couple members E-mail me with remarks about "pimping him out" because I always put in a plug for him when I can. I see no reason why this guy can't get as much free advertisement as anybody else.

If you have work done by any smith that you are happy or unhappy with the results with, by all means plug them all you can. Us smiths rely on word of mouth more then anything else to keep us un business.

We can never have to many good smiths out there and when someone does good work, its good to hear about it!!! Us smiths appreciate the kind words we can get from our customers and I am sure Nate is happy to see this post.

Kirby Allen(50)

James,

I am very thankful for all your comments and for all the jobs you've lined me up with. You have really gone above and beyond a great customer! And I will also say you have been a great source of information for LRH and I have learned plenty from your posts.

And to those who were giving you a hard time about "advertizing" for me. I would like to say that I have not put James up to any of this and in fact James was so kind to ask my permission to put my contact info in his signature. Also I do not claim to build the best rifles out there, I just do the best I can with the knowlede I have to build rifles as best as I can.

Thanks James for all your support.....

308nate

Fifty,

You are right on!! I will also say that I have learned a lot from reading your posts and I would be honored to meet such a great smith as yourself someday.......

308nate

"I would be honored to meet such a great smith as yourself someday......."

Wow, my head is swelling as I type, Hell buddy, I am no different then you, just another gun nut. In fact I may be sending some Rem 700 bolts your way for fluting!! Great job and great work!!!

Kirby Allen(50)

BLAH, BLAH, BLAH- You guys are going to inflate his ego until they have to build a detour in I94 to go around his head. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Actually I have had the honor of visiting with Nate not only via internet and phone but in person. I can honestly say you will not find a more humble, GOD fearing, honest, friendly gun lover to carry on a conversation with. Not the blow smoke kinda guy that I have also run into way too many times. Haven't had any work done by him YET but again have been blessed with the pleasure of a couple of FTF visits. You deserve the recognition you are getting Nate as from what I have seen your talents and ethics are exceptional.

Hey JD ,

You have plenty gold chains around you neck ? I can get you more if you need them /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif
Seriously,
I , for one , am glad to see your support of a up and coming smith. We need all the help we can get ...............well,,,,,, at least I do anyway /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Hey nate ! you have a 338 lap mag imp reamer ?

Jim Brown

I'll add my plug for Nate as well. The guy is just an all around top notch PERSON and a GREAT 'smith to boot. I would not hesitate for an instant to recommend him or use his services myself in the future. As always Nate its been a pleasure working with you buddy!!!

If I may a small plug for Kirby as well/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif its been a great pleasure working with you as well!!!

I would like to SINCERLY thank you guys for all the knowledge,help and skills you bring to this forum and freely share it. Its the reason why I love coming on here.

MAHALO!!!!!

[ QUOTE ]
BLAH, BLAH, BLAH- You guys are going to inflate his ego until they have to build a detour in I94 to go around his head.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dennis,
The highway department was out today measuring my head for the detour /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif looks like it's going to be a pretty big one....it may swing all the way down to Lemmon,SD /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Thanks for the kind words,but the pleaseure was not all yours...I will have to say it was also a pleasure visiting with you about long range shooting. I will also add from the sounds of it you've built some pretty nice shooting rifles yourself.

thanks for the plug

308nate

Jimm,
I only have about half my reamers listed on my website.I hope to get a chance to update it one of these months.
The .338 Lapua Improved is on the way but is not here yet, should be here in couple of weeks.

308nate

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.